ESG in the Nordics – In Conversation with Neste (Ep 3)
In this third episode of our four-part ESG in the Nordics Series, Salla Ahonen, Vice President of Sustainability at Neste, speaks to Laura Huomo, Energy Lawyer at Bird & Bird and IPFA Nordics Chair, in this 14-minute interview:
- What does sustainability mean for a business?
- Neste’s new sustainability vision as part of the company’s strategy
- Most topical issues in sustainability field now and in the near future
- How should a company start to act more sustainably? Where to start?
Neste is the world’s leading producer of sustainable aviation fuel and renewable diesel, and renewable feedstock solutions for various polymers and chemicals industry uses.
More Episodes from this series:
- EP 1 | In Conversation with Fingrid
- EP 2 | In Conversation with Metsä Group.
- EP 4 | In Conversation with Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners