The IPFA held its 22nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) virtually on 5th May with a record number of members in attendance.
At the AGM, we discussed what IPFA has achieved over the last year, our new strategy plan and the announcement of the board appointments following a member vote.
We are delighted to welcome the following new and re-appointed Non-Executive Directors to the IPFA Board:
- Nadia Nikolova, Lead Portfolio Manager, Development Finance, AllianzGI
- Matthew Jordan Tank, Director, Sustainable Infrastructure Policy and Project Preparation, EBRD
- Nicole Wang, Director, EY, Strategy and Transaction
- Alistair Higgins, Managing Director, ING Bank
- Caroline Lytton, Managing Director, Head of Power & Renewables, SMBC
- John Hanley, Senior Director, Structured Finance Europe, Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord/LB)
Our Board members are from across the industry and will bring a wealth of expertise in helping IPFA shape and deliver its strategy over the next few years and we look forward to working with them.
The minutes and the recording from the AGM will be shared in due course.