June marks the celebration of Pride Month and we are proud to have a diverse, global and inclusive community of 600+ members who empower and uplift each other.
We are committed to supporting the LGBTQIA+ community and their allies, who are working to ensure that every individual, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity are not discriminated against whether in or outside the workplace.
Here at IPFA we are dedicated to allyship. As we close out the month, we are sharing resources created by our members who are active in the LGBTQIA+ community.
Here are some resources that our members have shared with us:
- Article | 10 Ways To Be A LGBT+ Ally, Mazars
- Article | How Employers Can Make Workplaces LGBT+ Inclusive, Pinsent Masons
- Interview | The Importance of Lesbian Visibility, Allen & Overy
- Press Release | DZP for Freedom and Diversity, DZP
- Project | Corporate Queer, Mazars
- Resource | The Power of Allyship, KPMG
- Resource | Dedicated LGBT+ pro bono unit – Iris Represents, DLA Piper
- Video | Celebrating IDAHOBIT, DLA Piper
- Video | How to Listen with Laverne Cox, KPMG
- Video | Pride Stories, KPMG
- Video | The One Voice Made of Many: Waseeqah’s story, DLA Piper
If you would like us to share and support your resources, articles, networks or events, please email [email protected]. This is not just for pride month, but beyond – so if you create any resources or are holding any activities in the future, we would be delighted to support them.